Friday, May 20, 2011

The Going is Fast

Wow!  Two weeks have just flown by since my last post.  I have done some writing-related activities:  received two more rejections, submitted two manuscripts for critique at the SCBWI conference I will be attending next month, started putting together a submission for an editor to whom I have not sent anything in a while.

So, I can't complain.

Also, I've been trying to get my new business website up and running.  I'm _thiiiiiiiiis_ close
to having it done!  I will be out of town this weekend selling bromeliads at a craft show, but I hope to have the website done Monday.  I'll keep you posted!

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for that PB author interview I mentioned.  I'm getting the questions finalized and I think her schedule has settled down a little with the end of the school year.

Well, keep writing (and reading)!

Thanks for stopping by.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment