Friday, May 6, 2011

The Guy is Fine

I'm OK.  Really.  Sorry for not posting for so long.

I've been busy with the non-writing parts of my life lately.  Had issues at work.  Left my job.  Started a business.  Trying to get that business off the ground (selling bromeliads - www.bromstoyou.com - however, the website isn't quite live yet).  Not much really...  ;)

Anyway, I am OK, but I haven't done a whole lot of writing or writing-related activites lately.  Once I get into a routine, some things should take care of themselves.  So, I should be able to spend more time being a writer.  That being said, I received a few rejections in the last couple months and a few non-responses that I think are rejections.

Well, I am hoping to have an interview up here in a few weeks--an interview with a great picture book author.  She was busy doing school visits, and I have to get my questions to her, but hopefully, I'll be able to post it this month.  I hope you come back for that!

Thanks for stopping by.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment