Friday, February 3, 2012

Thank Goodness its February (again)

So far so good for me and the Picture Book Marathon.  Yesterday was February 2nd and I have written two picture book manuscripts this month.

It is working to keep me motivated so far as well.  I also joined another marathon of sorts, the 12 x 12 in 2012 challenge.  I wrote my PB manuscript for January, so at the end of the Picture Book Marathon, I should have at least 28 new manuscripts (at least 26 for the PB Marathon and 2 for 12x12in2012) to sort through and work on.

I've been busy with typing notes and manuscripts on my iPod, phone and computer.  I generate a lot of ideas when I'm trying to finish a manuscript.  That's a good thing if I don't get distracted from finishing the idea I'm working on.

Well, that's going to be it for the blog this week, but I hope to have more numbers and motivation for you next week!

Keep writing!

Thanks for stopping by.

Will


Interesting or useless quote:

Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment