Thursday, October 13, 2011

This Guy Is Funded

So, I have not kept up with my blog as I would have liked.  Yes, I've been busy, but that's no excuse.  Yes, I recently started a new job (and I wasn't even really looking--funny, I looked for a year and a half, then when I stop, the job finds me!), and I had to prep for and go to two interviews, but that is no excuse either.

I'm a slacker.  There.  Now you know.  (Perhaps this blog should have been titled:  This Guy Is a Fritterer ??)

Oh, I work well with deadlines and can do a job well, but for things that don't have to get done...well, they might slide a little.

That is why I have some writing projects that have stalled.  I need to get back to them.  (I need to take my own advice from my last blog.)  I have plenty of projects that are completed (with minor revisions still to come, I'm sure), but I have more that could be finished.  Of course, if I actually sold some of my completed projects, that would give me more motivation to finish incomplete projects and less need to tweak those 'completed' projects.

Anyway, it feels good to be working full-time again.  It feels good to be writing another blog.  Another reason I haven't blogged consistently is that I'm a perfectionist.  If I don't think I can do it well, I might just let it slide another week (and another, and another...).  Maybe I should be less perfect and more prolific?

Well, keep checking back and see which I am.

Thanks for stopping by.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment